Re: Replacing an Input Gesture

Well that does bring up a small thing, about off the grid, this is a small note in passing but its a book, forgotten who wrote it, but its a good read.

go on chat if you want more info.

On 26/10/2019 8:07 am, Suzy wrote:
I would gladly do what you asked right now, but I am preparing to go on vacation. My specific goal for the next few days is to be almost completely off the grid. So' guess who will have a week's worth of list mail to go through, when she returns.
I will do it, when I return, whether or not someone else has.
So long for now. I am sending this reply and shutting down.
Suzy