Re: Firefox addon and shortcut to read address

Thank god I use waterfox classic which is using the tried and tested accessible engine then.

Maybe firefox/ waterfox current with the quantum engine is not ready for me to bother with just yet.

On 26/10/2019 8:08 am, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

You are not the only one experiencing the same  not reading URL

From: Vincent Le Goff
Sent: 25 October 2019 19:57
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Firefox addon and shortcut to read address

Hi everyone,

Am I the only one using Firefox, the mozilla NVDA addon and experiencing

issues when pressing NVDA + A to read the address bar?  I've become

quite fond of this shortcut but I always get "Address not found".

Before reporting to the addon developer I would like to check.  It might

be something else entirely, if no one has the same issue.

Thanks,

Vincent