Re: NVDA Configuration File

Roger Stewart

It should if you saved them in the symbol pronunciation of NVDA.\
Roger

On 10/25/2019 2:58 PM, David Mehler wrote:
Hello,

Adding to this, does either making a portable copy or the nvda.ini
file also copy over custom key labels? I've got a machine that I've
customized how certain keys are pronounced and i'd like to port that
to other machines.

Thanks.
Dave.

On 10/25/19, Roger Stewart <paganus2@...> wrote:
Yes, you can use a portable copy to make an installed copy. I have done
it a couple times.
Roger

On 10/25/2019 9:48 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
You can create a portable copy of nvda with all of your settings and
run it from the flash drive on the new computer. I think but i'm not
sure, if there is a way to turn the portable into an installed copy, I
cannot remember at this point in time but good luck.

<http://www.tffppodcast.com> This is also our libsyn page as well.

Our telegram <https://t.me/tffppodcast> channel is also a good place
for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord <https://discord.gg/fr7MaVK> is where you will know when
we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

<Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>

On 25 Oct 2019, at 7:33, Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via
Groups.Io wrote:

Hi all,

Is there a file that I can copy from NVDA which is all the
settings e.g. the key echo and startup options etc?

This is so that if I put it on another machine, I can quickly
reset it to the way that I like it?

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting
it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this
e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your
co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for
all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for
exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with
NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch,
https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail