Re: Using USB headphones with NVDA:

Kevin Cussick

Hi, just catching up with mail, but yes You can do this without any problem. You will just have to tell Nvda to use the usb head set, and don't forget to save the settings.

On 25/10/2019 21:06, Angel wrote:

I am a new user of NVDA.  I love it so far.  I was previously using Jaws.  At one time while I was using Jaws, I employed USB head phones. To hear Jaws through them. While, at the same time, listening to my favorite music through my speakers.  Those USB head phones have long since bitten the dust.  I was wanting to purchase another set of USB head phones.  That I might listen to NVDA.  While listening to my music at the same time through my speakers.  Is this possible using NVDA?