Re: audio ducking?

David Moore

Hello Dean! Nvda definitely has audio ducking! hold down the shift and the caps lock, and press d as in dog. You have three selections to pick from each time you press d. with the shift and nvda key held down, the first time you press d, you will hear audio ducking for other sound output press d again, you will hear always duck, and press the again, and you turn audio ducking off. SO2 lower nvda when music is playing, for example, just hold down the shift and the nvda key, and press until you hear docking for audio output, and you well hear the music lower significantly, and you will hear in video a very loudly. That's it! David Moore

sent from Android toy!

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019, 3:01 PM Dean Martineau <topdot@...> wrote:

This is pretty elementary: I thought NVDA had a feature akin to the JAWS Audio Ducking feature, where audio content sound can be lowered so that synthesizer speech can be heard. I’m not finding the option in 2019.2.  Please enlighten me.