Re: lengthy reading in Braille

John J. Boyer

I have never had problems with reading Braille for long periods. I usually read files with notepad or WordPad. I did have the help of a knowledgeable tech who
turned off everything that might make the computer sleep.

John

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 05:58:29PM -0400, David Csercsics wrote:
I don’t think NVDA can do that because I don’t think Windows knows about the braille display. The only reason Windows doesn’t go to sleep for speech is because it’s running through the sound card. But I think the problem is that Windows does not know about braille devices.

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org