Re: nvda and volume change

Quentin Christensen

Joe,

Don't worry at all - easy to do.  And for every person who asks a question on a list like this, no doubt there are others with the same issue who either didn't get around to writing or were embarrassed to ask, so the answer is there for them as well :)

Thanks for the update!

Quentin.

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 3:49 AM Joe Paton <patonplace@...> wrote:
Hello quentin,

It has been quite a while since I wrote to the list regarding this
volume change problem.

I maybe should have change the subject to something like "egg on my face."

It turns out that the issue indeed was caused by a ducking setting being
in force.

I did not realize that there are three settings, so completely mis read
the screen output.

Thanks for writing, and great pleasure around my wife's office just now,
as she does a lot of work with audio.

Just thought I'd update you.

Thanks.
Joe