Problem with Microsoft Edge: Chromium edition with the screen reader: Browse mode doesn't exist?

Luis Carlos González Moráles

Don't know if the title soots me, but I have a problem when I'm using Microsoft Edge canary/dev/beta. I cannot move through any web page, neighter by using tab nor the arrow keys. This is only happening on my desktop pc, but not in my laptop. Is it just me or just I...

Abbie Taylor wrote:

On a related topic, I'll be getting a new hard drive next month. An expert will install it for me, and he should be able to move files and programs from the old drive to the new. But I'm wondering if it would be better to create a portable copy of NVDA on a thumb drive with my settings saved and install it that way. Thanks in advance for any answers.
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com