Re: off topic. best alternative for M S Excel

I am now using Google sheet.

help tech accessibility 於 30/10/2019 12:51 寫道:

well,
at first i was not able to open Excel in the first place.

NVDA used to crash when ever i used to work on Excel.

also, it was too slow to work on.
so, i would like to check out some other alternates
i'm using Excel 2016 pro

thanks.

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 10:09 AM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
What are the issues you are having in Excel?  There are issues there, but I haven't found a better alternative so far.  Libre Office and Open Office are the main two options I know of, although neither is as accessible as Microsoft Office - of course it depends exactly what you need as well.

Quentin.

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 3:18 PM help tech accessibility <slrdarjit2002@...> wrote:
i am looking for an alternate app just like Excel
in which i could open my previous Excel files as well.

i'm facing some problems on M S Excel 2016 so, i thought to look for some alternative.

hope to get some help from here.
thanks

--
saludos cordiales , Suhas
Lightning Mcqueen rapido como un rayo....

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager