Re: off topic. best alternative for M S Excel

Suhas D

thanks to all who replied.

with this i think i'll try out google sheets.

can i get it from MS store?
and do i need to pay for the services?

thank you

Saludos cordiales, Suhas
lightning McQueen, rápido como un rayo ...

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019, 17:16 <coccinelle@...> wrote:

Hi,

I use Excel with simple tasks on a regular basis to keep a budget, to track my investments and to import my bank activities.  I haven’t encountered any serious accessibility issues to make the program unusable

Blessings

Pascal