Re: Portable Copy of NVDA with Add-ons

Mobeen Iqbal

Hi.

No, when you tick the option to copy user setting that includes all add-ons you have installed.

Cheers,

Mo.

On 30/10/2019 23:15, Abbie Taylor wrote:

I’m getting a new hard drive for my computer. I’m planning to create a portable copy of NVDA in case the software can’t be transferred to the new drive from the old. I understand that when I do this, all settings are saved but what about add-ons? Do I need to copy those files separately, then install them after installing the portable copy on my new hard drive? Thanks in advance for any answers.

\Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author https://abbiescorner.wordpress.com

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

--