Re: One Core voices

Sarah k Alawami

That is not with all synths. That is I believe for eSpeak only, at leastiwht my experience.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 30 Oct 2019, at 18:40, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

hi.
you could try the rate boost. if you press nvda plus control plus s it will bring up the synthesizer settings. tab till you year rate boost then check the box. hope this helps ☺️

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019, 9:35 PM Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
OK I understand, I think, that you can not change the rate of the one
core voices under the speech settings of NVDA.  Under the one core
voices listed is Paul.  When I go to the Windows 10 speech settings
there is no Paul listed.  So how do I change the rate for Paul?
Running win 10 1903 and latest released version of NVDA.
Thanks for any help.