Re: How to post into the group

Quentin Christensen

Your post came through, so you've found how to post to the group :)

From the email address you subscribed to the group with, address an email to nvda@nvda.groups.io and it should reach us.

Re Excel editing cells reading blank.  Which version of NVDA and Excel are you using?  There was an issue with Excel last year from memory where that would happen, but it should have been fixed.  If for some reason you are stuck on a version with that problem, the fix was to go into Excel's advanced options and toggle "allow editing in-cells".

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 1:47 PM tek with prathmesh basatwar <Prathmeshbasatwar@...> wrote:
hello friends I want to ask how to post into the group please tell me please give me the easy way to post the email into the the group and I have another query
And my query is that whenever I am trying to edit any text in the cell which is in excel so my screen reader is not working with it what is the problem whenever I am pressing f2 on any cell of Excel so my screen reader is just saying blank

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager