Re: How to post into the group

Sarah k Alawami

Ok, next time please separate your questions into separate emails, Second, you are posting right now to this group, so I don't understand your first question.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 30 Oct 2019, at 19:47, tek with prathmesh basatwar wrote:

hello friends I want to ask how to post into the group please tell me please give me the easy way to post the email into the the group and I have another query
And my query is that whenever I am trying to edit any text in the cell which is in excel so my screen reader is not working with it what is the problem whenever I am pressing f2 on any cell of Excel so my screen reader is just saying blank