Re: Microsoft one core voices

Arlene

H no, What does Hazel sound like? Is she in the NVDA voices? Or do you have to get her yourself?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: October 31, 2019 12:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft one core voices

Some voices cannot be used due to their lack of support for sapi 5. Hazel can be used but mark cannot for example. You would probably need to take this up with Microsoft in regard to this.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 31 Oct 2019, at 12:01, Don H wrote:

Running Win 10 1903 and latst released NVDA.
TTrying to add more one core voices.
So far what I have done is go to windows settings then time and language then speech. I wend to add a voice and selected English Canda. I now have English Canada, English British and English United States shown as my voice options. However when I go to NVDA settings under speech One core voices I think I only have English United states voices. What step am I mkissing?