Re: One Core voices

Kevin Cussick

Not the case, works with the one core voices and has for some time now.

On 31/10/2019 01:47, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
That is not with all synths. That is I believe for eSpeak only, at leastiwht my experience.
Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. <http://www.tffppodcast.com> This is also our libsyn page as well.
Our telegram <https://t.me/tffppodcast> channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.
Our discord <https://discord.gg/fr7MaVK> is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.
Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here <Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>
On 30 Oct 2019, at 18:40, molly the blind tech lover wrote:
hi.
you could try the rate boost. if you press nvda plus control plus s
it will bring up the synthesizer settings. tab till you year rate
boost then check the box. hope this helps ☺️
On Wed, Oct 30, 2019, 9:35 PM Don H <lmddh50@...
<mailto:lmddh50@...>> wrote:
OK I understand, I think, that you can not change the rate of
the one
core voices under the speech settings of NVDA.  Under the one core
voices listed is Paul.  When I go to the Windows 10 speech settings
there is no Paul listed.  So how do I change the rate for Paul?
Running win 10 1903 and latest released version of NVDA.
Thanks for any help.