From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2019 7:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] remote

Hi,

Hmmm, that’s interesting, more because my own add-on has failed to live up to its expectations…

I’d like to get data from others experiencing the same issue where Windows 10 App Essentials interferes with Remote for some reason, and only removing the former restores the latter’s functionality. If this can be reproduced reliably, I’ll look into creating another mitigation.

Cheers,

Joseph