Re: One core voices

Don H

Maybe I am asking the wrong question. Is there any Correlation to the voices listed when you choose One core under the NVA speech settings and the languages you install under the time and language settings of Win 10?

On 11/1/2019 6:55 PM, Tyler Spivey wrote:
We told you. Change your synthesizer.
Press NVDA+ctrl+s. You will then hear select synthesizer dialog. In the list that comes up, select Windows OneCore voices and press enter.
On 11/1/2019 4:53 PM, Don H wrote:
I am still confused.  On Win 10 I go to settings, time and language, speech.  I then install Canada English, United Kingdom English along with United States English.
No matter which of these I choose the list of available voices stays the same.  What the heck am I missing?
Thanks