Re: NVDA and Status Bar in Thunderbird 68.

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Under tool bars then status bar menu is it checked? I got it to read out the status bar just then.

I am guessing it has become unchecked.

Using the version of Thunder bird you mentioned.

Gene nz

This is using nvda 2019.2.1 and windows 10 version 1903.

On 2/11/2019 3:38 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

I upgraded to Thunderbird 68.231 and now NVDA will not read the status bar.  Is there any work around for this issue?