Re: NVDA and Status Bar in Thunderbird 68.

Gene

Have you tried maximizing or restoring the program?

Sent: Friday, November 01, 2019 11:30 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Status Bar in Thunderbird 68.

It was checked.

Hi

Under tool bars then status bar menu is it checked? I got it to read out the status bar just then.

I am guessing it has become unchecked.

Using the version of Thunder bird you mentioned.

Gene nz

This is using nvda 2019.2.1 and windows 10 version 1903.

On 2/11/2019 3:38 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

I upgraded to Thunderbird 68.231 and now NVDA will not read the status bar.  Is there any work around for this issue?

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"