Re: NVDA and Status Bar in Thunderbird 68.

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Just had a new update and where I thought it was 68 it must of been the versionh before.

It is on 68 of it and yes even though my status bar is checked it does not get reported down on the status area so some ting is broke.

it just says like no information.

But the menu for status bar is still under the menus mentioned before.

Gene nz

On 2/11/2019 5:30 pm, Ron Canazzi wrote:
It was checked.

Hi

Under tool bars then status bar menu is it checked? I got it to read out the status bar just then.

I am guessing it has become unchecked.

Using the version of Thunder bird you mentioned.

Gene nz

This is using nvda 2019.2.1 and windows 10 version 1903.

On 2/11/2019 3:38 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

I upgraded to Thunderbird 68.231 and now NVDA will not read the status bar.  Is there any work around for this issue?

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"