Re: NVDA and Status Bar in Thunderbird 68.

hi.
for me, even status bar does not work in firefox since version 4.
and i am very glad that thunderbird did not follow this method at
least until version 68.
is there a solution to reenable status bar in firefox later than 3.6?

On 11/2/19, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@...> wrote:
I did maximize the window and that didn't work.

I reinstalled the last functional version I had--which was 60.8X and
everything works again.

I know there have been some accessibility issues with versions of
Thunderbird later than 60 but I didn't think it was something as
fundamental ad the status line.

On 11/2/2019 12:52 AM, Gene wrote:
Have you tried maximizing or restoring the program?