Re: NVDA and Status Bar in Thunderbird 68.

Gene

There is no status line in Firefox.  There was a long time ago, but it was removed.

From: zahra
Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2019 3:30 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Status Bar in Thunderbird 68.

hi.
for me, even status bar does not work in firefox since version 4.
and i am very glad that thunderbird did not follow this method at
least until version 68.
is there a solution to reenable status bar in firefox later than 3.6?

By God,
were I given all the seven heavens
with all they contain
in order that