Re: NVDA remote

Sarah k Alawami

Can you provide a diag log to the nvda team with the add on in question turned on so he can troubleshoot?

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 2 Nov 2019, at 10:47, Mallard wrote:

Joseph,

I had to remove Win10 app essantials too, for a diffeent reason.

When I typed, while my braille display presented me with the typed text immediately asexpected, the synth (espeak) kind of recited character by character very slowly, and I could no longer act on what i was working at until it had finished.
Upon a friend's suggestion, I disabled the add-on, and all works as expected.
hth,
Ollie
ps: I noticed that behaviour especially in Unigram, but also in Notepad, Libreoffice, but not so much in thunderbird.

Il 01/11/2019 00:33, Joseph Lee ha scritto:

Hi,

Hmmm, that’s interesting, more because my own add-on has failed to live up to its expectations…

I’d like to get data from others experiencing the same issue where Windows 10 App Essentials interferes with Remote for some reason, and only removing the former restores the latter’s functionality. If this can be reproduced reliably, I’ll look into creating another mitigation.

Cheers,

Joseph