Re: One core voices

Quentin Christensen

If you already had English UK / US / Canadian installed previously, then the speech data was likely already there.  If you try installing English Australian / English  South African, English Irish or other variants, see if you get any other options then.

On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 11:16 AM Tyler Spivey <tspivey@...> wrote:
Yes. They match.

Right now I have Zira, David and Mark, the voices that come with US English.
Now let's say I want to add Canadian English.
I go to Time and Language, Speech, Add voices.
 From there, I scroll down to English, Canada. It says not selected, so
I hit space, and press the add button
Now I close settings and restart NVDA, and now also have Richard and Linda.

What problems are you having with these voices?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager