Re: Imazing2

Annamaria

Hi,

this is the answer:

DigiDNA, 09:48, Hi Annamaria,

Thank you for getting in touch about this. This is something we are aware of, as we have received feedback from other users as well.

We're considering options of how to improve this and hopefully we can do so with the future releases.

Thank you again!

Il 28/10/2019 17:23, Sarah k Alawami ha scritto:

How odd, I've managed to contact them with otu aht info. Try tweeting @digidna

Take care

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 28 Oct 2019, at 6:58, Annamaria wrote:

Hi,

I tried to write to the support, but it is impossible.

You have to fill out a form in which you must enter different data: name, e-mail, operating system, version Imazing, license number...

Obviously I have not purchased the product yet, so it becomes impossible to continue.

I don't know how to contact them.

Annamaria.

Il 27/10/2019 16:13, Sarah k Alawami ha scritto:

I heard it wasn't as accessible as the mac counter part, But give it a try and contact the developer and talk to them about accessibility if you need to. They seem very receptive.

Take care

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 27 Oct 2019, at 0:01, Annamaria wrote:

hello,

can you tell me if Imazing2 is accessible with NVDA?

It is a program that makes many more things than Itune.

Thank you.

Annamaria.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.