Re: Microsoft Neural Voices with NVDA?

Devin Prater

Unless Microsoft understands, somehow, that Windows OneCore voices aren’t the best thing since peanut butter, we pretty much won’t get them in a good form, offline.

On Nov 1, 2019, at 7:30 PM, Casey Mathews <csm120@...> wrote:

Just wondering how feasible it would be to get the new Voices from Microsoft working with NVDA? These voices are currently previewing with the Chromium based edge dev and Canary browsers. Microsoft seems to be improving these voices rapidly and I’d like to use them with NVDA. While they have an API for developers it appears they want money to use these voices. I’m not a developer though so could be wrong about this?
Any thoughts?
Thanks

Casey