Re: NVDACon keynote

Sile

Hi, reading this on an iPhone the date and time field just says invalid time. Is there something I need to do?

Sile

On Nov 5, 2019, at 5:08 PM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

NVDACon is rapidly approaching, and the organising committee have released the schedule:  https://www.nvdacon.org/2019-program-and-schedule

There are a heap of great presentations to look forward to, just one of which is the Keynote presentation by NV Access.   Like the opening and closing forums, the keynote will be run twice, to ensure those in different time zones around the world have the chance to participate.  NV Access staff will be available after each of the keynote presentations for any questions, comments or discussion and we look forward to this chance to connect with users.

As in other years, this event has been completely organised by users.  NV Access is humbled and delighted to have such a supportive community and we look forward to joining with you for NVDACon 2019!

Please see the session times (once again, Derek has performed his magic so you will see the sessions listed in your local time): https://www.nvdacon.org/2019-program-and-schedule

Kind regards

Quentin.

--