Re: NVDA adding and changing settings

Arlene

Grant! In my win 7 box, I had outlook 2010. I used NVDA for when I had to write a document in word. When I went to save it. NVDA did not ask you if you want to save the document. I can’t remember how I did it using it. I had to close NVDA down and get Jaws up. I had to save the document using jaws cause Jaws does ask you if you want to save your document. I told it yes. I don’t have word now that I have win ten. If I did. I’d retest NVDA and try to save a document using NVDA. I’d try to find how one does it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Grant Metcalf
Sent: November 6, 2019 7:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA adding and changing settings

When saving a document NVDA does not say "Document saved."  How does one add

this save command to NVDA to be read when a document is saved? I prefer not

to have to scroll around the screen to find this information. Also, if there

are other Windows commands that can be added I would appreciate knowing how

to add them as well.

Gratefully yours.

Listening for His shout!

Grant Metcalf - A.K.A. Grandpa DOS