Re: Urgent help needed NVDA was not able to loa Microsoft SAPI 5

Weird.

Looks like a corrupted windows install.

Reinstall windows, run malware scans etc.

Updating sound drivers maybe to.

Of course it happened suddenly, that would suggest some sort of hardware issue.

I had all sorts of issues with a business server because of a dead wireless adaptor.

On 7/11/2019 6:56 pm, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William wrote:
Hi,

Very annoying to me.

Today I wake up to find that my NVDA suddenly doesn't speak English.

If I try to set Microsoft SAPI 5 as the speach engine, NVDA display error message that the speech synth was not able to load.

The problem also exist if I try to load RH voice.

For details, I have included in the log file here.

I am very very upset now. Could any one offer me a fix for it. Many thanks.

William