Re: Urgent help needed NVDA was not able to loa Microsoft SAPI 5

ADRIAN POCOCK

It seems to me there is a bit of a knee jerk response to this.

If changing register should not be done why does nvda have a com register tool itself.

If you are going to use any software to clean register first manually back up your own registry

You can then restore it if all goes wrong.

I would first create a new user account with admin ability and test nvda in this situation, possible corrupted user profile.

If things are still not right try the nvda tools com reg tool.

I hope this mght help.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10