Re: Urgent help needed NVDA was not able to loa Microsoft SAPI 5

Well, it is strange that everything work as usual before I turn off my PC last night.

But the problem happen immediately after I turn on my Windows this morning.

zahra 於 7/11/2019 14:22 寫道:

hi,
did you save your nvda settings before the time that the language of
nvda is changed?
if yes, just press nvda+control+r
to reset nvda to the previous settings.

On 11/7/19, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William <@WilliamWai> wrote:
Hi,

Very annoying to me.

Today I wake up to find that my NVDA suddenly doesn't speak English.

If I try to set Microsoft SAPI 5 as the speach engine, NVDA display
error message that the speech synth was not able to load.

The problem also exist if I try to load RH voice.

For details, I have included in the log file here.

I am very very upset now. Could any one offer me a fix for it. Many thanks.

William