From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Grant Metcalf
Sent: 7 November 2019 07:06
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA adding and changing settings

Hi Arlene,

Using Notepad in Win7 the control-s command saves my document. What I do not hear in NVDA is the question “do you want to save the document” and the statement “document saved.”

I use Window-Eyes and it tells me what I want and like to hear! I was doing some editing earlier this evening using NVDA and found other differences on the QBraille display I use. If and when it becomes necessary to only use NVDA it will take some getting used to on my Win10 PC since it does not use Window-Eyes. There are days when Grandpa DOS wishes he could go back to DOS again!

Thanks for your reply.

Listening for His shout!

Grant