From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Florian Iona?cu
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2019 5:43 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [Spam] Re: [nvda] NVDA announcing new opened windows

Hello Janet, I think it would be great.

La 07.11.2019 18:22, Janet Brandly a scris:

Hello all,

Is there an NVDA setting which will have NVDA make a sound when a new window is opened? For example, it would be helpful if, when launching Firefox,  NVDA would make a sound when the window is open. Right now, I wait a few seconds and alt-tab around to see if a new window has opened. Window-Eyes used to do this and it was a great feature.

Thanks,

Janet