Re: NVDA adding and changing settings

Sarah k Alawami

I don't quite understand why you heard that and we don't. I just never need to hear it, not on any platform I use. I just like I said assume. You don't need to really hear it but just alt f4 or how ever you get out of the windows, control w also works and if you get that prompt you will know you did not invoke the save dialogue. If you saved and got that dialogue and you invoked the control s you will know it just saved as it should just work.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 7 Nov 2019, at 9:04, Grant Metcalf wrote:

Gene,
Thank you for suggesting using the alt-f4 command to see if the document needs to be saved. That will be of some help to Grandpa DOS. Still wish I could hear “document saved”, however, when using the control-s command. :_)

Listening for His shout!
Grant – A.K.A. Grandpa DOS
Email: the.gems@...
Home: (650) 589-6890