Sent: Friday, November 08, 2019 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Links on websites with submenus and/or links that NVDA can't interact with

I don't understand how for you guys those links are working fine, as
regular links, and when you press enter on them they work as expected.
Does Chrome update automatically like Firefox does? I never know if
i'm on the latest version.
I just downloaded Opera though and I get the same result. Do I need to
change something in NVDA?