From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Friday, November 8, 2019 5:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] the opera browser

You alsaid you couldn't use shift f9.  its NVDA key f9.  Is that why you can't use the f9 and f10 method?

Sent: Friday, November 08, 2019 4:14 PM

Hi,

I tried it and it is pretty fast and yes once can read articles with the annoyance of ads.  I could not use the Shift—F9 to copy a link.  Is there another way to do that.

Thanks

Blessings

Pascal