From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Cearbhall O'Meadhra
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2019 7:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA+Outlook, and number of new messages

Cordelia,

Close all open emails and make sure that your cursor is resting on any
closed message in the current folder.
Press control+Shif+tab to opens the "Folder List". NVDA announces "Folder
List minimised".
Press space bar to expand the list.
Arrow down to the folder you want.
Note that NVDA speaks the number of messages contained in the folder after
giving the folder name.

You can also open the Folder List by using control+y but this view of the
list does not show the number of emails contained in each folder.

All the best,

Cearbhall