From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2019 8:30 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] the opera browser

The question is evidently being asked because the usual command doesn't bring up a context menu, at least in that installation.  The question also says in Opera, which implies that the context menus are being used in other programs.

Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2019 4:56 AM

Hi.  If you have a keyboard with a specialized context menu key, then it is one key to the left of the right control key.  The alternative is to press shift+f10.  Cheers!

On 11/9/2019 6:34 PM, P. Otter wrote:
hi!
can you tell me what is the context menu in opera?
I need also that key to enable google picture describer.
but I can'nt find that key.
do you know how?
cheers
paul otter

Op 8-11-2019 om 23:38 schreef Jaffar Sidek:

Pascal.  I'm not sure if this is what you want to do, but arrow down to the link you want to copy, press shift+DownArrow to select it, then press the context menu key and arrow down to copy link address and press enter.  the link should now be copied to your clipboard.  I hope it helps.  Cheers!

On 11/9/2019 6:14 AM, coccinelle@... wrote:

Hi,

I tried it and it is pretty fast and yes once can read articles with the annoyance of ads.  I could not use the Shift—F9 to copy a link.  Is there another way to do that.

Thanks

Blessings

Pascal