Re: NVDA and google chrome

Don H

I am using Google and that hasn't changed.

On 11/9/2019 11:10 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Don,
            What search engine are you using?   I have noticed recently that my personal favorite, DuckDuckGo, has revised the format of its search results in a way that makes even selecting something with the mouse far more difficult/frustrating.
             It's up to those coding the search engines how they choose to present the results, and something might have been tweaked.  I can't say this for certain, though.
*The color of truth is grey.*
           ~ André Gide