From: Don H
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2019 10:25 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and google chrome

Running Win 10 1903 and latest vversions of Google Chrome and NVDA.
My normal way of using Google Chrome is to enter my search data and hit
enter.  Then I use the h key to move by header to each of the results.
Noticing today that when I now do this NVDA says title before each
search result when I hit the h key.  Never noticed this before.  Did I
somehow change this to cause NVDA to say title?