Re: NVDACon 2019

Dale Leavens

The link doesn’t show any information about where the conference is being held, anything about accommodation and how ever the times are coded they can’t be read on my iPhone but are annnounced as something like invalid format.

Hope it is all successful.

Cheers.

Dale Leavens

On Nov 10, 2019, at 9:44 AM, Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear NVDA community,

after more than 8 months in which we spent exciting time together to organize the NVDACon 2019, we are almost there!

The conference will start on november 15th 2019 at 21:00 UTC with the opening forum as everyone should already know.

This year’s conference is held for the first time in november. Join us on a very inlightning jurney during which we will find out that NVDA is everywhere!

This year we will be proud to have Google as well as Firefox on our conference. For more details, check the preliminary schedule at

https://www.nvdacon.org/2019-program-and-schedule

In any case, there are plenty of reasons why this NVDACon will be unique!

We will be glad to see you at NVDACon 2019.

Best regards

Adriani

Co chair of NVDACon board team