Re: Windows 10/nvda/powershell 64

Arlene

Are you asking this question while using windows ten? What version of windows are you using? I'm on 7.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William
Sent: July-26-16 5:48 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10/nvda/powershell 64

powershell is accessible with NVDA?
In my experience, it didn't..... even I copy a command and press enter,
it didn't speak the result.....

Brian's Mail list account 於 26/7/2016 15:46 寫道:
Hi, I assume folk are aware of this strange behaviour. Powershell is
not something I use a lot, basically a glorified command prompt, but
the 32 bit version has served me well on all machines before, and
indeed works fine in windows 10, but..
I did last night run the 64 bit version and found the following with
nvda. Typing into the command line is silent, but cursoring and
deleting works
Running a command etc, results in a mixed spoken output of normal text
output and single letters, ie spelled out speech, rather than that
part of the output.
Anyone know what causes this weird effect?
Its not fixed in the next branch cos I tried it last night.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-