From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Patrick ZAJDA via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2019 1:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Hims braille displays issue

Hello,

Some users have reported me they cannot use their Hims braille display using USB with NVDA.

For someone it is with a BrailleSense, for the second person it is a Brailleedge.

When they connect the display to by USB, NVDA display a dialog because it is not recognized.

The Hims USB driver is installed.

A precision, it worked before NVDA 2019.1 for the brailleedge.

Does someone has encountered the same issue and does someone has succeeded in resolve it to be able to use with NVDA 2019.2.1 ?

Best regards,

--
Patrick ZAJDA