Re: NVDACon 2019

derek riemer

Please send it in whatever format you would like. You can send multiple formats if you like as well, and we'll post it with the session on the recorded bits, and put it on the schedule as a handout for your session.

On Sun, Nov 10, 2019 at 6:33 PM Deborah Armstrong <debee@...> wrote:
I am giving the lightning talk on learning foreign languages.
I put together a handout to accompany the talk. This way I can discuss a procedure, such as installing a new keyboard in general, but the handout has the exact steps so listeners won't need to take notes. It also means I won't have to weigh the talk down with tedious exact steps to accomplish a task.

How do I distribute the handout to the audience? Do you want it posted to the list here, or can someone put it on the NVDA wiki? Do you want it in Word, text with mark-down or HTML?
--Debee

--
Derek Riemer
•    Accessibility enthusiast.