Re: Thunderbird saying unknown

Pete <emac00@...>

Hi
OK These are all in the view menu in Thunderbird:
I looked again in the toolbars and I don't have any thing checked in there.
in lay out the only things I have checked is:
clasic view and folder pane
in folders I have all radial checked
I have none checked in the today pane
I have ascending and date checked in the sort by
calendar is unavailable as is tasks
in threads all is checked
in headers normal is checked
in message body as has original HTML checked
display attachments inline is checked
zoom has text only checked
character encoding sub menu is unavailable

OK in tools press enter on options
general:
show start page when Thunderbird launches is not checked
show a tray icon is not checked

display:
formatting:
I set set font size to 16 in here
advanced:
selected open message in a new window
close message window / tab on move or delete is checked
composition:
general:
changed variable with font to fixed with font in here
spelling:
unchecked check spelling as you type in here

I think I got most all of the changes I made. There might have been some other changes I made can't say for sure now what they are / were.
Let me know how it works?
Good luck!
Pete

I have those things unchecked too.

On 3/10/2016 6:04 PM, Pete wrote:

Hi
two more things, I do is uncheck Thunderbird options general Thunderbird start page and I select in composition advanced open messages in a new window radio button.

Pete