Re: NVDA and spell checking in Notepad++

Adlevision

Hi George,

Sounds like a job for a Macro.  Presumably that could give you a keypress to jump to previous/next misspelling.  I'd like to know how that goes.  I'd also like to know how the heck you got the spell check plugin installed, since the plugin manager is so inaccessible!  We could also ask Derek Reimer, who developed the NPP add-on, if it would be possible to integrate the add-on either with the NPP plugin or Windows system spell check...
BTW: In order to fit in with the cool kids, I should say that I, too, once spoke with you over the phone.  But it would have been like 1992.