Custom announcements?

One thing that's in JAWS that I sometimes wish was in NVDA was, when navigating an HTML document like a webpage, JAWS would say, same page link. email link. Is there a way I can change the synthesizer dictionaries or user profiles to say same page link and email link? I'm a writer and, often times, I have absolutely no idea if a hyperlink is leading me to a mailto link or to a submission form. If this can be achieved, would someone be willing to NVDA remote with me? Or tell me how to do it here.