Announcing DictationBridge 1.1 beta 1

Hi everyone,

On behalf of DictationBridge project, I’m delighted to announce the release of DictationBridge add-on 1.1 beta 1. This is identical to version 1.01 (current stable release) with a notable difference: compatibility with NVDA 2019.3 (yes, compatible; subject to change based on NVDA snapshot changes).

Dictationbridge is a free dictation and speech recognition tool – a crowd-funded project that lets you use NVDA via voice commands, as well as assisting you when you use Windows Speech Recognition (WSR) or Dragon for dictation.

Beta download link is:

https://github.com/dictationbridge/dictationBridge/releases/download/1.1beta/DictationBridge-1.1beta1.nvda-addon

If you have any feedback on this software, please don’t hesitate to contact I and other members of the DictationBridge project. Enjoy.

Cheers,

Joseph