locked Re: Issues:

hi.
which version of firefox do you use?
for myself, i promised and i have firm belief that never use more than
firefox 52.3 esr, which have everythings that i need, and i never use
firefox quantum.
i tested firefox 61.0.1 and the result was frequent crashing of
firefox which i never face in none quantum versions of firefox.

On 11/12/19, Ibrahim Ajayi <kobisko@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi good people:
I am having two different problems which I will like you chas to address.
The first problem is with the NVDA screen reader itself.
When I start my computer, and the screen reader turns up, and I hear
the key combination alttab twice to get back to NVDA, to hear "welcome
to NVDA dialog. What exactly is happening here:
Added to that, It is just too slow, when I am working on the
internet. Many times, it crashes when i am on a website, and I have
to go back to the desktop, to start it again.
Sometimes, it take for ever for it to start reading a website. It
sometimes crashes the site, and never gets to read anything. All I
hear is Icon Icon.
Is there anything I can do to fix this problem? I have NVDA 2019.2 on
my computer.
I preferrably use Mozilla firefox as my browser.
The second issue or problem is this:
When I download a program and I attempt to install it, all I hear is
the program name mentioned, then set up, and nothing gets set up.
I hope this particular problem is well understood.
How can I get to set up these programs when I hear set up, and after a
long wait, nothing gets set up or installed.
I need help with both issues.
Kind regards.
Ibrahim.

--